Are we there yet?

Taipei and Halle; Taiwan and Germany - Iris and Tuesday in transition (click on the pics to enlarge them)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

family pics

I completely forgot to post pics of my brother Arne's wedding end of May. A wedding that was notable for its being very different and very beautiful, for the joy my (real) dad's mother, father and sister felt in being invited to this wedding and in seeing my mum's family again for the first time in 20-30 years. And for the fact that my mum and my (real) dad hurt my brother terribly by not showing up due to petty egoistic motives.



and another pic of the four of us, taken in January at my mum's boyfriend's 60th birthday:

which happened to be the first pic of the four of us since my sister's high school graduation in summer 2002:

4 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger MUC_Sarah said...

cool... die von wolfgangs Geburtstag und zwei drei Hochzeitsbilder kenne ich noch gar nicht...

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Tpe_Tuesday said...

Die von Wolfgangs Geburtstag mein ich hab ich dir mit auf CD gebrannt, als ich dir bei dir eine Foto-CD gebrannt hab. Die Hochzeitsbillder hat Jonas alle vom Stick gezogen, bis auf das von Nicole und dir, das hab ich ihm hinterher geschickt. Ich dachte, er haette dir gleich alle gegeben????

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger SirKline said...

Das Problem ist, daß die 1300 Bilder nicht alle auf eine CD passen. Und ich hab nicht soviele DVD-Rohlinge.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger MUC_Sarah said...

habe eine dvd von jonas bekommen, aber das von nicole und mir kannte ich nicht und andere kamen mir unbekannt vor,was bei so vielen bildern doch eigentlich kein wunder ist, oder? arne, kannst So morgen oder ab Sa abend mal allemühl einrichten? wegen gästebuch und mir?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home