Are we there yet?

Taipei and Halle; Taiwan and Germany - Iris and Tuesday in transition (click on the pics to enlarge them)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ms Annika

The reason why I had no time for posting lately: Ms. Annika Reichenbach

She's H's boss's daughter, and her mum had a freelance job layouting a book on design for a couple of weeks, so she asked me to take care of 10month-old Annika, and once in a while her 4yo sister Paula, too. The project is over now, and I'm basically back to my old life of spending my days with my laptop waiting for my friends to come online and taking quick glances at Forumosa. But her mum has come to enjoy her time off so much, she's asked me to keep on taking care of Annika one day a week. If I'm lucky that's enough to keep my "pushing a pram all day" tan :-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home