Are we there yet?

Taipei and Halle; Taiwan and Germany - Iris and Tuesday in transition (click on the pics to enlarge them)

Monday, June 26, 2006

strawberries

It's strawberry time, and I picked my first own strawberries in years (from the plants I had back at uni and that my mum gave back to me last year):
H brought about 3 kg of jam strawberries 10 days ago, so I spent the weekend making strawberry jam, strawberry icecream, strawberry milkshake and a strawberry cheese cake (that I had to throw away because there was nobody here to eat it :-S)

Even though H checked the other day that I hadn't turned on the heating again, it's almost warm now (after 1 June was the coldest 1 June in the history of Germany's recording maximum day temperatures), and we spend a lot of time outside. I'm still trying to get a grip on the garden. Not that it would be obvious :-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home