Are we there yet?

Taipei and Halle; Taiwan and Germany - Iris and Tuesday in transition (click on the pics to enlarge them)

Sunday, July 09, 2006

football II

Meant to go and watch Transamerica as OV while H would be busy watching the final. And then I was so tired because I hadn't slept more than 9 hours over the weekend, and H's delicious lamb dish wasn't ready by the time I would have had to leave, and the movie will still be running wednesday when H is in Holland, and the tv was on anyway

I watched the game 8-S

2 Comments:

At 3:11 PM, Blogger SirKline said...

and while I absolutely refused to WATCH the game (no, I'm not one of those who beforehand claimed that she'd have nothing to do with the world cup and then still watched every game. I haven't seen a single game)...

No More Comment ;)

 
At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Italy didn't win, France lost.
And to think I actually got up at 1 in the fucking morning to see the game!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home