Are we there yet?

Taipei and Halle; Taiwan and Germany - Iris and Tuesday in transition (click on the pics to enlarge them)

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

modigliani


After a friend saved me from a day of channel-hopping by asking if I'd have a quick mid-morning coffee with him at Taipei Main Station, I went on to my favorite temple in Taipei, the Confucius Temple, and then walked over to the much busier Bao'an Temple right next to it. From there, it wasn't far to the Fine Arts Museum, so I took a quick detour via the Taipei Story House (the current exhibition was a tad boring, though - just a couple of jars with Chinese medicine remedies to smell) and then paid the entry fee for the "Pieces from the Modern Arts Museum of the City of Paris" exhibition. And walked in and stood in front of my first real Modigliani ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The girl with blue eyes - BEAUTIFUL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home