Are we there yet?

Taipei and Halle; Taiwan and Germany - Iris and Tuesday in transition (click on the pics to enlarge them)

Monday, September 05, 2005

family weekend

family weekend down south with H's mother, sister, brother-in-law and nephew and my sister, my brother plus gf, my stepdad + gf, my stepdad's brother and mother, Kasseler and loads of salads for dinner, several bottles of wine on the balcony, biiiiig breakfast on the balcony with everybody and bbq for lunch
Getting some stuff at my parent's place

saying Hi to my plants at my mum's place and my mum's beautiful cat (pics didn't turn out :-()

grabbing the stuff that Arne and Nicole brought for me from Beijing (moon cakes :-)))))

and on the way home, passing by the oil refinery at Leuna, a sight that made me feel at home ever since I first started visiting H here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home