Are we there yet?

Taipei and Halle; Taiwan and Germany - Iris and Tuesday in transition (click on the pics to enlarge them)

Friday, September 02, 2005

beer

The bell just rang, and I got mail. A parcel. From BierPost.de (never heard of before). With three bottles of Hoegaarden :-)))) Cooooooooooooool :-) H must be the culprit :-) - oops, no, I just asked him, and he swore it wasn't him :-S Next guess: Reiner? Arne? Sarah????????

I never liked beer. Until a close friend opened up a pizza place in Taipei 1.5 years ago and sold Hoegaarden on tap. Needless to say, with the best pizza in town and a beer he got me hooked on, Alleycat's quickly became my favorite watering hole. And I miss it, the pizza, the ricotta and capers/anchovis bruschetta, the hoegaarden. And Alan and Jenny and Luna and Stan and all the friends I could always be sure to run into there :-(

Off to the fridge now...

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will always miss u, Iris.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home