Are we there yet?

Taipei and Halle; Taiwan and Germany - Iris and Tuesday in transition (click on the pics to enlarge them)

Saturday, August 20, 2005

hotel iris

After seeing Sarah off on Friday, I got a call from my ex Bernhard. He was in the area on business and asked to come see the house and spend the night. He had met H a couple of times while I was in Asia but had never seen the place. He got the full tour, we had dinner with H at my favorite Czech place, and then Tuesday and I fell asleep on the sofa while the two of them talked. Both having an agriculture background and both having bought an old house and doing most of the renovations themselves, of course they had loads of things to talk about. I watched them from the sofa for a while and for the first time ever realized how similar they actually are. Not the looks, definitely not, but the way they behave, they think and socialize.

Later that night, my brother turned up to spend the weekend because he wanted to go to the Game Convention. He came back early Saturday evening, played around on my laptop, shared dinner and left sunday after noon because he still had to pack for his flight to Beijing on Monday.

Looks like at least some things are similar to Taipei :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home