Are we there yet?

Taipei and Halle; Taiwan and Germany - Iris and Tuesday in transition (click on the pics to enlarge them)

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

lists

I'm known for being a list-addict, I have lists for everything.

My most important list right now is the piece of paper where I listed what I should do first after coming back from Singapore, important things like paying the rent and changing my SPIEGEL and BRIGITTE subscriptions and writing those emails that I promised to write weeks ago and post my apartment on Forumosa and figure out what I want to do with my stuff. Needless to say, I haven't managed to cross out a lot in the past ten days (I finally managed to pay the rent yesterday) :-S The list, however, keeps getting longer.

I have a few more lists apart from that, stuff that I always wanted to do and would now have the time (sort out my Shanghai pictures, update last year's diary...) if I didn't waste it posting on a blog or diddling around and not doing much more than go to the gym and say Hi in the office and bite my nails while reading some old SPIEGEL or shallow thirty-something novel. I have a "last Taiwan shopping" list, too. I've managed to cross out two things so far (a ceramic from the Handicraft market and the Taiwan version of Monopoly). I have a list of things I want to do at home (wash my winter sheets and clean the windows!!!! I guess the rain was a good excuse so far). I have a list of places in Taipei that I still want to see before I leave. No energy for that so far except for the Taiwan map exhibition at the newly opened National Taiwan Museum (great for everybody who is into maps!). And I'm trying to set up a list of who I want to invite for my farewell party (if I could manage to decide where and when I'm going to have it) - this would basically be a combination of a couple of guest lists for birthdays and some year-old parties... And my movie list desperately needs updating.

Maybe I should go and get those subscriptions calls done...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home