Are we there yet?

Taipei and Halle; Taiwan and Germany - Iris and Tuesday in transition (click on the pics to enlarge them)

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

i killed my ixus :-((((((((((

by emptying half a bottle of water in my schoolbag :-(((((((((((((

It went with me literally everywhere for more than 2.5 years, and now I feel naked without it. And everywhere I go, I see loads of pics to take, and I need it for at least half of all the homework I have to do, and it's bad enough that I'll have to borrow one of those ugly, heavy, unhandy Olympus that we have in school for our term project because I don't have a digital SLR. Now I don't even have my Ixus anymore. And I smashed my beloved laptop in January and managed to pour a whole biiiiiiiig cup of tea over my keyboard 4 weeks ago. It's not exactly been a good tech year, and if I go on like this, I won't have many of my Taiwan things left very soon :-S

I downloaded a 9-page repair guide from the internet, and H actually sat down and started taking it apart (how sweet of him!). Until he got to the point where he didn't understand it anymore, and apart from that, he isn't sure he'll get it all put together again. But I don't think it would work, anyway.

I've been eyeing buying an Ixus 70, the stylish black one. I'd need some real translation jobs first or rather it would be nice to finally get all the money different agencies owe me :-S

R.I.P. beloved Ixus....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home