Are we there yet?

Taipei and Halle; Taiwan and Germany - Iris and Tuesday in transition (click on the pics to enlarge them)

Sunday, April 16, 2006

easter

My godchild's mum who passed away more than two years ago painted this easter egg for me:

H all of a sudden decided to go see a friend. So Tuesday and I have the place all to ourselves. And it feels almost like being back in Taipei, totally relaxed, with moon cakes, red bean balls, 八寶茶, 張學友 in the cd player, updating my movie list, chatting with a German guy in Egypt who used to live in Taiwan and looking forward to a couple of videos as soon as I've cleaned up my "nobody's here to bother" mess (my aunt and grandparents will drop by tomorrow) and heated up the frozen pizza. If I'd known that he'd leave I'd have made sure to have tomorrow to myself, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home