Are we there yet?

Taipei and Halle; Taiwan and Germany - Iris and Tuesday in transition (click on the pics to enlarge them)

Friday, October 21, 2005

taipei and shanghai

I've just reserved my flight. I'm going to Taipei for a visit :-)) and to Shanghai :-)) I'll be gone for almost four weeks (quote H: "Of course you don't have to ask me how long you can stay."). I'll be staying with Reiner in Taipei and with Alex in Shanghai. I already have a shopping list for all those things I can't get here (Tuesday's favorite cat food, cds and movies, English books, cheap and beautiful christmas cards, Jimmy books, dried fish to snack on and share with Tuesday, maybe some Kimchi, dangly thingies from the jade market, Chinese dictionaries from Mainland...). And a To-Do list for a couple of things I wanted to do before I left and didn't manage in my leaving lethargy (visit Hans in his office opposite of Reiner's place, drag Reiner to as many movies as possible - all original versions :-)))))))))))), get a decent chop done for H and myself, meet the others for lunch or dinner or whatever - maybe I could get them to organize a ktv session???????...). And a list of restaurants I want to go to (Alleycat's, my favorite Vietnamese place in Kungkuan, Thai, Korean, the nightmarkets, maybe JB's...). And that's just Taipei, and there'll be more people to see, more favorite food to eat, more things to buy and more stuff to do in Shanghai :-))))))))))))))

I'm so excited, I woke up at 5 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sweety,
I wish you a wonderful time at "home" :-)

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how often are we supposed to read this post...? time for the next one! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home