Are we there yet?

Taipei and Halle; Taiwan and Germany - Iris and Tuesday in transition (click on the pics to enlarge them)

Friday, September 09, 2005

packing

We're driving to Berlin tonight to take a plane to Teneriffa tomorrow morning at five and then the ferry to La Gomera. 2 weeks, 6 people (H and I, my stepdad + gf, another old friend of H + wife), we have a house to ourselves (belongs to H's boss). I was fighting with myself whether or not to take the laptop (me without laptop? 2 weeks????), but then H was like, "oh, I could use it to do my tax declaration" (he always seems to be doing some tax declaration). And I got another translation job today that I have to deliver next week. No internet will be hard enough (but afaik even Gomera has internet cafes). So the laptop will come.
I'm almost packed :-) (H isn't, and he hates packing):

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stepdad hasn't even started yet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home