Are we there yet?

Taipei and Halle; Taiwan and Germany - Iris and Tuesday in transition (click on the pics to enlarge them)

Monday, July 18, 2005

typhoon over?

It's been downgraded to category 2 and it doesn't look half as scary anymore, so I guess it's basically over. According to H, they had it in the German news ("winds of 270 km/h, more than 1 million of households without power..."). I slept like a log, and when I got up at one, we just had some rain and some wind, and a few spots underneath the windows on the balcony were slightly wet. I'm thinking of going out and finding myself some food. A couple of pubs posted on Forumosa that they'd stay open, but they're probably packed with "typhoon tourists". Reiner says lots of shops are open, so I might just pop into the noodle shop around the corner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home